The Vendor Acquisition Specialist will work within our Project Coordinating department, whose primary goal is to set our crews up for success by delivering the necessary materials, equipment, and information to successfully complete each job. This is a full-time position.
- Contacting and establishing agreements with suppliers of raw materials.
- Logging and updating our database of vendors.
- Maintaining good relationships with current list of vendors.
- Building relationships with new vendors is also expected.
- Candidate must be excellent communicator, especially on the phone.
- Must demonstrate creative problem solving skills and have a positive attitude.
- Must be proficient on the computer in order to use technology to identify potential vendors and update our database.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Working knowledge of industry a plus, but not necessary.
- Working knowledge of FieldAware a plus.
Required License or Certification
- Driver’s license